Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems?
Has anyone been having problems loading up the forum?
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
(06-27-2011, 02:50 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: Has anyone been having problems loading up the forum?

yes

“We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert”.J Robert Oppenheimer.
What did you see if it failed?

I am collecting a little information to take with me.When I send a message to my server host.

The problem for me has been spotty.But sometimes I wonder if it died.

I suspect the problem is at the server end.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
(06-27-2011, 07:22 PM)Sunsettommy Wrote: What did you see if it failed?

I am collecting a little information to take with me.When I send a message to my server host.

The problem for me has been spotty.But sometimes I wonder if it died.

I suspect the problem is at the server end.

Yes it says it can't find the server. Spotty for me also.

edit: I usually have more than one tab open at a time so when they all load but this one I know it is on their end not mine.
“We do not believe any group of men adequate enough or wise enough to operate without scrutiny or without criticism. We know that the only way to avoid error is to detect it, that the only way to detect it is to be free to inquire. We know that in secrecy error undetected will flourish and subvert”.J Robert Oppenheimer.
No problems this end. Records should show my logins yesterday and before. I often don't login when just checking for updates. No error messages of any sort.
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
No problems from Spain this time (in the last couple of hours) Smile
Ni cien conejos hacen un caballo, ni cien conjeturas una evidencia (F. Dostoyevski)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site problems? Goose52 5 3,240 08-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy