Thread Rating:
  • 110 Votes - 3.2 Average
Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory
12-05-2010, 02:11 PM
RE: Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory
My articles in archive at ClimateRealists.com and Canada Free Press have a lot of necessary political content, for this is primarily a politically created & enforced problem. I also include some history that is untaught, or forgotten and am not adverse to satire to further truth. The plan fact is that 'climate' is a heat flow equation with TWO primary heat sources and a hundred amplifing and buffering factors. The AGW hypothesis can be rejected for simplicity alone, but the Slayers have done a complete scientific take down. My posted articles discuss many of the same physics issues covered by my co-author Slayers, but the main reason for my inclusion with this excellent team is my attention to the grossly under-reported Earth fission contribution.

A sample of this investigation is available in the articles "The Motive Force for all Climate Change" and "The Neutrino Effect". One profound result was a refinment of the Abiogenic Oil Theory, eliminating the Thomas Gold microbe step and proposing just direct 'elemental' hydro-carbon formation. This subject was covered in "Fossil Fuel is Nuclear Waste" whcih was then followed by British journalist, John McLaughlin. His article "Sustainable Oil Production?" links to my work and amplifies the message that OIL IS A RENEWABLE RESOURCE. This is the worst possible news for the 'greenies' as petroleum use then becomes enviromentally friendly. One of lifes great ironies visited on the planets biggest hypocrites. (Will forward to webmaster for posting & reader comments)
Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory - Joe Olson - 12-05-2010 02:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [split] Greenhouse Effect Theory exposed as mathematical wizzardy Sunsettommy 2 2,243 08-02-2011 06:06 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  THAT Josh sky dragon cartoon. Derek 1 3,906 03-06-2011 07:18 AM
Last Post: Questioning_Climate

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)