Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donation request for Tallbloke
I think it is time for us to help Tallbloke defend against apparent libels made against him.

From Watts Up With That? is this blog entry.This is IMPORTANT for reading and deciding on a donation.

This is a serious development that needs to be addressed.Several warmists seems to have make stupidly libelous statements against him.Dr. Mann is a possible target of a lawsuit.

It needs to be contended with!

Tallbloke to take to torts

December 17,2011

EXCERPT:

To:

All those who feel offended and/or threatened by the actions taken against innocent climate enthusiast Roger Tattersall aka ‘Tallbloke’ as a result of the unsought anonymous drop of data from the person or persons known as ‘FOIA’.

That data is clearly in the public interest by virtue of having relevance to the wisdom of certain global policy decisions relating to energy use, energy supply and possibly global rationing of energy sources and the direct or indirect taxation of every individual on the planet for the foreseeable future.

LINK

Please spread the word of this request.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
I tried to convince one of the people (Greg Laden) to cool off from his ranting at his blog.But no he made another comment post with more libelous statements.It then supports the original blog post he made.That got him in even more trouble.

I wish people would learn to keep their temper under control.

:nod_no:
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

Here a post from Tallblokes blog

Fighting Fund is all systems go!

December 17,2011

EXCERPT:

Here is my attorney’s statement:

To:

All those who feel offended and/or threatened by the actions taken against innocent climate enthusiast Roger Tattersall aka ‘Tallbloke’ as a result of the unsought anonymous drop of data from the person or persons known as ‘FOIA’.

That data is clearly in the public interest by virtue of having relevance to the wisdom of certain global policy decisions relating to energy use, energy supply and possibly global rationing of energy sources and the direct or indirect taxation of every individual on the planet for the foreseeable future.

LINK for the rest of the statement

Quote:All those who feel offended and/or threatened by the actions taken against innocent climate enthusiast Roger Tattersall aka ‘Tallbloke’ as a result of the unsought anonymous drop of data from the person or persons known as ‘FOIA’.

Yep, I'm one of them and contributed to the fund.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!