Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help build the forum
Hello readers,

I need some help building up the forum,especially the Our White Earth section.To create a forum base reading and discussion section,about the coming global cooling and learn more about the ice ages.

You can post them in the Guest forum or send me e-mail or register and help me directly as a member.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Does anyone want to add to the OUR WHITE EARTH section?
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
I would like to read more on this subject area, as I'm sure many here would also like to do.
So, please people contribute to the section, if we can say one thing for definate (in my view) about climate, it is that,
a new ice age is coming.

"We" just do not know when yet. Ideas / suggestions very greatly on this topic.
A little relevant information and / or discussion would be quite beneficial really....
The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken.

The hobgoblins have to be imaginary so that
"they" can offer their solutions, not THE solutions.