Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 60 Votes - 2.87 Average
Pt II: Is Gore’s Accusation of Skeptic Climate Scientists Still a Hoax?
07-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Pt II: Is Gore’s Accusation of Skeptic Climate Scientists Still a Hoax?
Redstate

June 22,2011

Russell Cook

EXCERPT:

Al Gore is on some kind of roll lately. First, he latched onto the population control thing, and today he has a multi-thousand word article online at Rolling Stone, taking his usual swipe at skeptic scientists for being corrupted by fossil fuel industry money.

In my RedState article just a short while ago, “Forget the Science; Is Al Gore’s Accusation of Skeptic Climate Scientists a Hoax?“, I described how the accusation is based on a memo no one was allowed to see, using an out-of-context sentence, promoted by a person who was not a Pulitzer winner despite accolades to the contrary, who was credited with finding the memo by Al Gore, who had the memo collection in his own possession four years earlier. Considering the way he and many others have praised that so-called “Pulitzer winner”, Ross Gelbspan, the revelation of those memos at his Senate office in 1991 certainly does pose a problem.

LINK

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The '96-to-present smear of skeptic scientists - or at least what I've dredged up Russell Cook 0 12,495 07-04-2012 07:29 PM
Last Post: Russell Cook
  Forget the Science; Is Al Gore’s Accusation of Skeptic Climate Scientists a Hoax? Sunsettommy 0 2,340 06-17-2011 06:48 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)