Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why the theory of man-made global warming is incorrect
The Hockey Schtick

May 14,2012

by John Kehr

EXCERPT:

Reblogged from The Inconvenient Skeptic:

Next week I plan on making a big push to get this information out to many, many people. This is one of the key topics that is covered in my book. It is not the only critical topic, but this one by itself is enough to demonstrate in a scientific way that warming as described by The Theory of Global Warming is impossible. My goal is to present this and related information to a wide audience next week. Wish me luck.

The Theory of Global Warming can be stated in the simplest form as:
An increase in the Earth’s temperature which is caused by an increase in the atmospheric concentration of CO2.

The science behind the theory is that CO2 molecules in the atmosphere absorb and transmit IR (infra-red) energy in all directions. Specifically they prevent IR energy in the 14-16 micon wavelength (which widens as the concentration increases) from leaving the Earth and then those same molecules then transmit that energy in all directions, most importantly downward where that energy acts like a heating lamp which will cause the oceans and the land to warm up.

LINK
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Nice one. Thanks. Of course I have my own rebuttal of AGW. It's to do with that stuff called carbon dioxcide, CO2, in the air. 'They' never mention the fact that CO2 limits at least four bands of incoming sunlight energy but only 'backradiates' to the surface just one band at night.
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
Quote:“The rate at which the Earth loses energy will increase at more than twice the rate that the theoretical CO2 forcing is capable of causing warming to take place. The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere cannot stop the Earth from losing more energy if it warms up. ”

I thought that even if the CO2 forcing was true and real it would STILL fail to promote warming anyway.

Widespread Positive feedback as modeled has been a dismal failure for the CAWG believers since it is not found in the real world.

Smile
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UN Global Warming Fraud Exposed by Detailed New Study Sunsettommy 0 5,582 05-27-2013, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Twenty f acts about CO2 that have been kept as a top secret by man - made global warm Sunsettommy 0 3,420 05-16-2013, 07:33 PM
  Occam’s Razor, the Null Hypothesis, and Anthropogenic Global Warming Sunsettommy 0 3,660 04-13-2013, 06:43 AM
  Man-made global warming theory is falsified by satellite water vapor observations Sunsettommy 0 4,356 03-23-2013, 08:30 AM
  Single graph demonstrates man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming Sunsettommy 0 3,366 03-23-2013, 07:45 AM
  New blockbuster paper finds man-made CO2 is not the driver of global warming Sunsettommy 1 4,027 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Earthling
  Turkish Scientists Confirm UHI Effect Is Overstating Global Warming - 4 Degree UHI Im Sunsettommy 0 5,352 09-13-2012, 06:02 AM
  NOAA Conducts Large-Scale Experiment And Proves Global Warming Skeptics Correct Sunsettommy 0 3,104 09-09-2012, 06:52 AM
  Thermodynamice Of Global Warming ajmplanner 5 7,178 06-11-2012, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Questioning_Climate
  Global Warming - A Coolist's View Sunsettommy 0 3,464 01-13-2012, 06:22 PM