Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gail Combs comment
From HERE

Quote:Gail Combs says:
31 December 2012 at 4:00 am

E.M.Smith says:
30 December 2012 at 12:13 am
….. I’d use chickens were it not for them waking me, and the neighbors, at sunrise…
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It is the roosters that crow at sunrise not chickens… HMMMmmmm, I wonder if anyone has ever tried hooding a rooster the way you do a falcon. photo or you could use a blackout sheet on his cage.

How to stop your rooster crowing – maybe

If you do try chickens (no roo just for the eggs) I recommend the Dominiques They are a heritage breed, dual purpose meat & eggs with a nice personality and calm. Rhode Islands Reds are down right nasty and Silkies are real sweeties.

As far as cooling trend goes I think we are headed into it already. The CAGW clowns have mucked up the temperature record to the point we have no idea of what the real trend is. All we have is the satellite data.

Arctic- length of melt season – graph The melt season is getting shorter the last five years (Solar cycle 24)

Shortening of the N. Hemisphere summer seems to have started N.H. October Snow Cover graph

From those two graphs it looks like we are on the down hill side of the peak.

The other piece of information was the Bi-polar seesaw and the end of the interglacial. WUWT covered the paper.

I really do not care if it gets a bit warmer. Despite all the teeth gnashing it really is no problem. What is a problem is Cold and Dry. THAT I want to know about and I sure hope our governments prepare for it.

Unfortunately the idiots in the US government decided to get rid of the US strategic grain reserve so the speculators like Goldman Sachs and the grain traders like Cargill could reap record profits and the hell with the children they starved.
How Goldman gambled on starvation

Food shortfalls predicted: 2008
The agricultural sector was one of the areas we found most attractive in 2007. We expect that will remain the case. Long term global price and demand trends remain positive…

In summary, we have record low grain inventories globally as we move into a new crop year. We have demand growing strongly. Which means that going forward even small crop failures are going to drive grain prices to record levels. As an investor, we continue to find these long term trends…very attractive.
http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editor.../0104.html

Want food security? Bring back a national grain reserve

Corporations are still making a killing from hunger

Unfortunately our politicians are bought and paid for and are not interested in what is good for the country only what is good for their campaign donors Top Senate Democrat: bankers “own” the U.S. Congress, Dick Durbin’s confession…

There are more embedded links in her comment but you will have to visit the blogsite to see the rest.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gail Coomb's comment Sunsettommy 0 357 02-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Gail Comb's comment Sunsettommy 0 585 12-01-2016, 12:59 PM
  Gail Comb's comment Sunsettommy 0 800 05-25-2016, 08:50 AM
  Gail Gombs comment Sunsettommy 0 2,480 03-21-2015, 03:29 PM
  Gail Coomb's comment Sunsettommy 0 3,786 06-13-2014, 06:00 AM