Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comment on Charts
Nice chart here at Post: #94.

I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere recently but can't find the link.

Would like to comment on the ocean/atmosphere gas exchange. Would not all the teeming life in the oceans that directly use CO2 out of the water add to the "sink" capability of the oceans? I believe the ratio is 50:1 ocean/air yet a huge amount of carbon is deposited on the sea floor at the end of the life cycle of many of those sea creatures. What is the effect on ocean draw down, if any?

Hmm... the more I look at the figures in the little boxes the more confused I become as to what is actually happening. Explanation/tutorial needed.
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
(04-28-2010, 11:37 PM)Richard111 Wrote: Nice chart here at Post: #94.

I'm sure I've seen it elsewhere recently but can't find the link.

Would like to comment on the ocean/atmosphere gas exchange. Would not all the teeming life in the oceans that directly use CO2 out of the water add to the "sink" capability of the oceans? I believe the ratio is 50:1 ocean/air yet a huge amount of carbon is deposited on the sea floor at the end of the life cycle of many of those sea creatures. What is the effect on ocean draw down, if any?

Hmm... the more I look at the figures in the little boxes the more confused I become as to what is actually happening. Explanation/tutorial needed.

LINK
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Thanks SST. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Blush

Don't get old, plays havoc with the memory.
Environmentalism is based on lies and the lies reflect an agenda that regards humanity as the enemy of the Earth. - Alan Caruba
(04-29-2010, 10:39 AM)Richard111 Wrote: Thanks SST. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. Blush

Don't get old, plays havoc with the memory.

You can RIGHT click on the map to see that it was from WUWT blog.
It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

SST, please, Is there any other info associated to chart #127?? (length of day/time) Thanks! Smile
Ni cien conejos hacen un caballo, ni cien conjeturas una evidencia (F. Dostoyevski)
(10-04-2010, 11:14 AM)strogoff Wrote: SST, please, Is there any other info associated to chart #127?? (length of day/time) Thanks! Smile

The link for it,is in the next post #128.

The majority of the charts posted in the two CHART threads are from CH3 Headlines

Go ahead and visit that fine website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Charts III Sunsettommy 2 1,372 01-20-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Charts II Sunsettommy 143 169,655 08-24-2014, 08:49 AM
  Charts Sunsettommy 143 227,941 01-28-2011, 11:55 PM