• 82 Votes - 2.54 Average
Why Carbon Dioxide is Not a Greenhouse Gas
05-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Why Carbon Dioxide is Not a Greenhouse Gas
Associated Content

Published August 26, 2008 by:

William Pinn

Excerpt:

I'm sitting here typing on my computer and basking in the coolness of another summer day here in Roseville, California. Did I say coolness? Yes I did. You see, we folks in Roseville are experiencing a summer with
record cool temperatures.

It is times like these when I think of the global-warming issue and the one variable that is allegedly the sole cause of global warming: carbon dioxide (CO2).

It is always been my understanding that climate change involves a lot more variables thus making predictions about future temperatures difficult; however, supposedly a majority of scientists believe that CO2 is in fact a greenhouse gas and the only variable worth considering.

LINK

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2010, 11:21 PM
RE: Why Carbon Dioxide is Not a Greenhouse Gas
An excellant read.
Worth making into a word document.

Attached File(s)
.doc  Why CO2 is NOT a Greenhouse Gas - William Pinn.doc (Size: 42.5 KB / Downloads: 6)

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed
(and hence clamorous to be led to safety)
by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

H. L. Mencken.

The hobgoblins have to be imaginary so that
"they" can offer their solutions, not THE solutions.
Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
09-11-2011, 12:37 AM
RE: Why Carbon Dioxide is Not a Greenhouse Gas
I think the follow analysis complete verifies the assertion that CO2 is not a greenhouse gas ...

http://theendofthemystery.blogspot.com/2...ffect.html
Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Discovery: NASA Study Proves Carbon Dioxide Cools Atmosphere Sunsettommy 0 2,823 03-27-2013 11:27 AM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Coolant Carbon Dioxide Our Planet’s Future for Mass Refrigeration Sunsettommy 0 892 10-02-2012 06:30 AM
Last Post: Sunsettommy
  Carbon Dioxide Fractionation at Air-Ocean Interface Questioning_Climate 0 938 06-08-2012 02:37 PM
Last Post: Questioning_Climate
  New Satellite Data Contradicts Carbon Dioxide Climate Theory Sunsettommy 8 5,214 11-02-2011 01:21 AM
Last Post: Richard111
  Carbon Dioxide Not a Well Mixed Gas and Can’t Cause Global Warming Sunsettommy 6 8,470 09-11-2011 12:35 AM
Last Post: Truthseeker

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)