Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 108 Votes - 3.07 Average
Forum reorganization
10-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Forum reorganization
Hello readers,

I am changing the index page of the forum to make it more manageable and compact.

The purpose I am aiming for,is to make it more attractive and user friendly.To be a place where more skeptical people would then decide join and participate.It is my hope that with more people having joined,will increase our learning curve on the varied topics that are found here.The increase in diverse backgrounds,whether in science or a layman.Would enrich the forum to a higher level.

The owner of the forum will strive to keep this forum board as a place for DISCUSSIONS and not for debate.Yes there is a difference between the words Discussions and debate,and hopefully you can understand why I pursue it in this way.

I will state openly here that those people who do not agree with skeptics and are in fact believers of the Anthropogenic Global Warming hypothesis.Have always been allowed to join here to provide the opposing viewpoint.BUT it must fall along the lines of discussing the different viewpoints,rather than just argue and argue and argue.

Moderators have been instructed to prevent that and emphasize discussing the topics instead.They WILL delete the whole post OR snip out sections of offending comments.

Maybe someday I will change from this forum software to another forum software for the purpose of adding another feature that would be of value to some,who have not joined.But I hope myBB will have that feature now or develop one as a MOD to install into the existing myBB software.

Please excuse the changes,as I am trying to make it into a better organized forum for ALL of us.

It is our attitude toward free thought and free expression that will determine our fate. There must be no limit on the range of temperate discussion, no limits on thought. No subject must be taboo. No censor must preside at our assemblies.

–William O. Douglas, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, 1952
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Give Reputation to this user
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)